Our employees are what makes us stand out from the competition. Come join our team! We offer staff discounts, lots of training and as a retention bonus, free club sets for yearly use. Current openings are posted here and on Indeed. However, you may submit a resume at any time.
Current Employment Opportunities
Golf Retail Associate
Salesperson with a passion for golf required for a local retail business that serves the golfing needs of men, women and children.
- Serving customer needs by recommending products that best serve their golfing needs.
- Pricing, stocking and receiving products.
- Repairs of product (training will be provided).
- Work retail software with high degree of detail and accuracy.
- Work off-site sales and shows.
- Ensure tidy and professional store/merchandise appearance.
- MUST have knowledge and understanding of golf. Additional training will be provided.
- Ability to stand 4+ hours.
- Reliable transportation (especially for off-site sales and shows).
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
- Great communication and outgoing personality.
- Retail experience an asset.
- Weekend availability.
Job may result in a full-time offer. Hours can be flexible. Staff discount. Free parking.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-20 hours per week
Schedule:4 hour shift, 2-3 shifts a week during main season march-sept shift 4-6 hours
Experience: golf playing: 3 years minimum (required)
As a first step, you will be required to complete a questionnaire.